Buck Wild Hummer Tour
Visit 3-4 of the best viewpoints on the South Rim of the Grand Canyon with a professional guide who will provide you with history and information about this amazing National Park. Travel in style in this former military Humvee customized to provide the most comfortable touring vehicle in the area.
Lunch at Fred’s Diner
Choose delicious entrees from Fred’s Diner: 1) 10″ Pizza, 2) Cheeseburger, 3) Bison Burger, 4) Veggie Burger, 5) Chicken Tenders, or 6) Dino Nuggets. Fountain Drink included. Choice of Fries or Onion Rings with Items 2-6. Additional beverages available for purchase including beer/wine.
Dinosaur Exhibit-Fossil Dig
Learn about the dinosaurs that roamed this area millions of years ago, and try your hand at digging up some dinosaur fossils in our interactive exhibit. Research has shown that dinosaurs inhabited portions of Arizona many millions of years ago.
- 7:00 am: Depart from Raptor Ranch
- 7:20-7:30 am: Pick up Passengers in Tusayan
- 7:30 am-10:00 am: Buck Wild Grand Canyon Signature Hummer Tour
- 10:15 am-10:45 am: Transfer to Raptor Ranch
- 11:00 am-1:00 pm: Raptor Ranch Dino Might Package with Lunch, Bedrock City, Dinosaur Exhibit, Hydroponic Garden
- Itinerary above is through 11/12/2022. From 11/13/2022-3/11/2023, all times will be 1 hour later.
- All times are approximate
- If you wish to make this a Private Experience, please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Raptor Ranch is located at 332 AZ-64, Williams, AZ 86001 approximately 20 minutes from the entrance to the Grand Canyon National Park. View Google Map
Bedrock City is an attraction at Raptor Ranch that was built by the previous owners in 1972. It consists of buildings, statues, and fun activities based on the Flintstones Cartoon.
Raptor Ranch is home to a variety of raptors or birds of prey, including the majority of North American raptors, as well as a number of owls. Get a close-up look at these majestic birds.
The meal is Dutch Oven Chicken, Dutch Oven Potatoes, Corn on the Cob, and Peach Cobbler. You can enjoy your email in our covered Group Area.
The Hummers hold 13 passengers. If you wish to book at Private Hummer as part of this package, please contact us.
No, the Hummer Tour stays on paved, public Roads. There are no tours that will take you ‘below the rim’. The only way to get below the Rim is to hike, or do a mule trip.