Raptor Ranch Dino-Might Package
When you're visiting the Grand Canyon, and looking for something unique to do, look no further than Raptor Ranch for a package full of fun and food. Raptor Ranch is located less than 30 minutes from the Grand Canyon National Park, and is a great place to spend a few hours, or a few days in their RV Park and Campground. The Dino-Might Package is $39 per person and includes all of the items below:
Dinosaur Exhibit-Fossil Dig
Learn about the dinosaurs that roamed this area millions of years ago, and try your hand at digging up some dinosaur fossils in our interactive exhibit. Research has shown that dinosaurs inhabited portions of Arizona many millions of years ago.
- Package Available 12:00 pm-2:00 pm and 6:00 pm-8:00 pm
- Package includes Bird Encounter, Bird Show, Bedrock City, Hydroponic Garden, and Dinosaur Exhibit and Fossil Dig
- Meal includes Dutch Oven Chicken, Dutch Oven Potatoes, Corn on the Cob, and Peach Cobbler
- Meal will be served in our outdoor Covered Group Area, with picnic tables and restrooms
Raptor Ranch is located at 332 AZ-64, Williams, AZ 86001 approximately 20 minutes from the entrance to the Grand Canyon National Park. View Google Map
Bedrock City is an attraction at Raptor Ranch that was built by the previous owners in 1972. It consists of buildings, statues, and fun activities based on the Flintstones Cartoon.
Raptor Ranch is home to a variety of raptors or birds of prey, including the majority of North American raptors, as well as a number of owls. Get a close-up look at these majestic birds.
The meal is Dutch Oven Chicken, Dutch Oven Potatoes, Corn on the Cob, and Peach Cobbler. You can enjoy your email in our covered Group Area.
- Free Restrooms and Showers
- Free Access to Bedrock City Attraction
- Fred’s Diner
- Convenience Store/Gift Shop