RAPTOR RANCH - Campground
Grand Canyon Premier Natural Attraction - There’s Something Wild in the Air. We are an RV Park and Campground located Just 24 Miles from The South Rim Entrance of the Grand Canyon. Live Raptor Flying Demonstrations, Falconry Courses, Food, Fun and More!
JUST 24 MILES FROM THE SOUTH RIM ENTRANCE!
- One of the Closest Campgrounds to the Grand Canyon
- FREE Raptor Flight Demonstrations to all campers!
- Visit Bedrock City right here in our Backyard!
- 32 RV sites, 25+ Tent sites
- FREE WiFi available in WiFi room only.
No WiFi in campground area.
- Campstore, Giftshop, Showers, Snacks, Coffee, etc.
- Plenty of Overflow Parking
All Campsites: Check-In: 1:00 pm, Check-Out: 12:00 pm
NOTE for Fall/Winter: When the temperatures fall into the teens overnight the water at all sites except for those with direct sewage hook up will be unavailable at those sites. Water tanks can be filled at our dump station which has a water line that does not freeze. Thank You!
Directions from Interstate 40:
In Williams, AZ take the “Hwy 64/Grand Canyon” Exit heading North. Travel approximately 30 miles until you come to 180/64 junction in Valle, AZ. Raptor Ranch is 300’ on the left (on the West side of Hwy 64). Look for the 20’ Fred Flintstone. The RV park is on the north end of the property.
Directions from Flagstaff Hwy 180:
Turn west on Hwy 180. Travel approximately 50 miles until you get to the 64/180 junction of Valle, AZ. Turn right and our property is 300’ on the left (on the West side of Hwy 64). Look for the 20’ Fred Flintstone. The RV park is on the north end of the property.
Directions from Hwy 89:
In Cameron, AZ you will turn West on Hwy 64. Travel approximately 35 miles until you reach the East Entrance to the Grand Canyon National Park. Continue on Hwy 64 for approximately 30 more miles. (You will pass several beautiful viewpoints of the canyon on the way.) When the highway comes to a “T” turn South (left) for 5 miles, you will then exit the National Park at the South Entrance Station. Continue traveling approximately 24 mile to Valle, AZ. You will see a Raptor Ranch billboard on your right and our entrance is the next right. If you reach Planes of Fame air museum, you have just passed our location.
Reservation Cancellation Policy:
- All reservations require a $3.50 non refundable processing fee.
- Reservations cancelled 48 hours or more prior to check in are subject to a $7.00 cancellation fee.
- Reservations cancelled less than 48 hours prior to check in are non refundable.