RAPTOR RANCH - Campground
20 MINUTES FROM THE SOUTH RIM ENTRANCE!
• Close to the Grand Canyon
• 32 RV Sites, 25+ Tent Sites
• FREE Raptor Flight Demonstrations to All Campers!
• FREE admission to Bedrock City
• FREE WiFi Available in Lounge & Laundry Room.
• Grocery Store on Site
• Campfire Rings
• Firewood Available at the Camp Store
• Campstore, Giftshop, Showers, Snacks, Coffee, etc.
• Overflow Parking
• Check-In: 1:00 pm, Check-Out: 12:00 pm
LAUNDRY & SHOWERS - Campground
Water is tricky in the desert, and Raptor Ranch’s campground has one of the only laundromats in the area.
Our fresh water is trucked in every week. If you need laundry, we’ve got you covered!
We’re looking forward to your stay!
FAQ’s About Our Campground:
What is your Cancellation policy?
• All reservations require a $3.50 non refundable processing fee.
• Reservations cancelled 48 hours or more prior to check in are subject to a $7.00 cancellation fee.
• Reservations cancelled less than 48 hours prior to check in are non refundable.
Do you have wifi?
Yes! You can access our free wifi from our laundry room and lounge.
Are you open in the winter?
Yes! However, when the temperatures fall into the teens overnight, the water at all sites except for those with direct sewage hook up will be unavailable. Water tanks can be filled at our dump station which has a water line that does not freeze. Thank You!
I have a questions you haven’t answered.
No problem! You can email us at email@example.com or call us directly at 928-635-3072
Directions from Interstate 40:
In Williams, AZ take the “Hwy 64/Grand Canyon” Exit heading North. Travel approximately 30 miles until you come to 180/64 junction in Valle, AZ. Raptor Ranch is 300’ on the left (on the West side of Hwy 64). Look for the 20’ Fred Flintstone. The RV park is on the north end of the property.
Directions from Flagstaff Hwy 180:
Turn west on Hwy 180. Travel approximately 50 miles until you get to the 64/180 junction of Valle, AZ. Turn right and our property is 300’ on the left (on the West side of Hwy 64). Look for the 20’ Fred Flintstone. The RV park is on the north end of the property.
Directions from Hwy 89:
In Cameron, AZ you will turn West on Hwy 64. Travel approximately 35 miles until you reach the East Entrance to the Grand Canyon National Park. Continue on Hwy 64 for approximately 30 more miles. (You will pass several beautiful viewpoints of the canyon on the way.) When the highway comes to a “T” turn South (left) for 5 miles, you will then exit the National Park at the South Entrance Station. Continue traveling approximately 24 mile to Valle, AZ. You will see a Raptor Ranch billboard on your right and our entrance is the next right. If you reach Planes of Fame air museum, you have just passed our location.